Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) Experts
Diesel Exhaust Fluid, commonly known as DEF, is the most sensitive material to cleanliness issues of your vehicles, equipment, and investments. Due to this sensitivity, the objective is to keep the fluid as clean as possible and to handle any DEF with caution.
Corey Oil uses and distributes Blue Sky DEF, an API registered, OEM recommended, nationally recognized product that meets the ISO 22241-1 standard for Diesel Exhaust Fluid.
Many expensive maintenance and repair costs can derive from the improper handling and storage of DEF. Here at Corey Oil, we have invested a substantial amount of time, energy, as well as capital to the safe, efficient handling and distribution of our Blue Sky DEF.
A few of our major investments are:
- 40,000 Gallons of dedicated storage
- Dedicated piping, hoses, filters, & meters
- Specialized equipment at customers’ locations
- Rail siding for rail loads of Blue Sky DEF from manufacturer
- Equipment capable of measuring & testing Urea content
- Documented chain of command procedure for testing and accepting incoming product